Front Desk Executive – Isahoque Developers Ltd.
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Welcome visitors, keep their details, providing safety briefing and handle them in a professional manner.
- Maintain and organizing diaries and planning and scheduling proper appointments of clients.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
- Any other task as assign by the Authority.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: At least H.Sc/A level/Graduate from any institution.
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Fresher are allowed to apply.
- Must be presentable and hard working.
- Smart, Well groomed, well mannered.
- Able to handle multitasking activities.
- Confident and positive.
- Customer service, Tele-marketing
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with both existing and potential customers
- Reporting day to day activities to the concerned authority.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provisional period: one year. After successfully completion of the Provisional period, she may be permanent and salary may be revised. Benefits: 2 no Festival bonuses (50% of the total Salary) will be applicable after completion of the Provisional period.
Read Before Apply
Apply online or send you CV (with Photograph) to [email protected] or 9/40 Eastern Plaza, Hatirpool, Dhaka
Send your CV to [email protected]
9/40 Eastern Plaza, Hatirpool, Dhaka
Isahoque Developers Ltd.