Security In-Charge – Steelmark Buildings Ltd.
- Formulating safety & security plan for ensuring security at factory premises.
- Implementing the security plan, formulated in prior.
- Control and managing power to monitor entire Security Team within the Company.
- Co-ordinate with the Management and staffs to implement the Security Policy, rules & regulations.
- Ensuring proper Training of guards & ensure their uniform and dressing-up in proper manner.
- To maintain contract with local Police Station, Fire Station & other local authorities.
- Able to make proper and effective duty roster for security.
- Perform any other work as & when required by Management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- SSC/HSC Pass in any subject from any Institute.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Any Security Related Training
- Skills Required: Security related activities
- Skills Required: Security In-charge
Experience Requirements At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have minimum 5 years work experience in reputed limited company`s factory as security in-charge.
- Retired Non Commissioned Officer (Army/Navy) will be given preference for the post.
- Ability to work with security guard, and non-management level staff.
- Regular inspection of security and sensitive points of the factory.
- Sensitive area must be checked at day and night.
- Ensure correct implantation of security/safety procedures
- Maintain discipline in all production area regarding safety & security.
- Report to the authority about the total security conditions of the factory in weekly basis.
- Willingness to work beyond general working hours.
- Willingness to work under pressure
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other facilities as per company standard.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.