Manager, Research & Development – Envoy Textiles Limited
- Coordinate, develop, evaluate and continuously improve each and every stage of fabrics related research & development process and policies for entire organization.
- Ensure advance development and new innovations in fabrics are captured and available for design.
- Re-engineer fabrics for better costing and foreseeing any fabrics design and quality challenges.
- Design fabric collection on seasonal basis for different customers focusing on existing and new markets.
- Provide overall fabric related research & development direction, information and guidance to all relevant departments specially designers and merchants while serving as a business partner to the managing director & stakeholders.
- Follow up to ensure all fabric related development is completed within designated time frame.
- Identifying key fabric related new technologies in textiles, finished goods and wet-processing industry to enhance the quality and be in line with emerging trends.
- Continually research on new fabrics trends.
- Attend fabric related seminars and meetings to review fabric selection and developments as per season.
- Keep track of all incoming submits of fabric trials from suppliers and clients.
- Mentor all subordinates.
- Provide guidance and support to other team member and staff.
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
2 to 3 years experience in Factory
Additional Requirements: Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.