Recruitment Circular 2022 for the post of Medical Technologist (Lab) in Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Bangladeshi nationals for direct appointment to the following permanent posts under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 on 31-12-2021 AD.
- Age of 18 to 32 years for freedom fighters’ son or daughter / physically challenged applicants. In this case, Avidavit is not acceptable.
- In the case of recruitment, the existing rules and regulations of the government and the rules and regulations applicable in case of change will be followed.
- If any type of handwritten application or paper is sent by post or any other means, it will not be accepted.
- Written, practical and oral examination will be taken for all the posts as per recruitment rules. However, only candidates who have passed the written and practical examination will be able to participate in the oral examination.
- The hiring authority reserves the right to reduce / increase the number of posts mentioned in the notification or to amend / cancel the notification.
- Candidates working in government, semi-government, and autonomous organizations must apply with the permission of the appropriate authority.
- The applicant should mention his / her educational information in the application.
- No TA / TD will be provided for participation in written / oral / practical examination.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Diploma Degree in Medical Technology in the relevant subject.
Experience Requirements: Pharmacist Certificate.
Read Before Apply
Only related job experienced candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.