Manager/ Sr. Manager – Operation at Labib Logistics
- The incumbent is accountable for the entire care of the company’s fleet of vehicles, including their registration and log book upkeep
- Establish a schedule for a comprehensive check of all company cars, and file a report with the appropriate authorities within 7 (seven) days of the inspection.
- In this role, you’ll report directly to the relevant authority and be responsible for maintaining accurate records for all Company vehicles and mechanical transport (BRTA, GPO, and other associated offices).
- Keeping track of the money spent on things like vehicle repairs, gas, and more, and providing a monthly report on those expenses to the corporate office and the depot (MIS).
- Coordinate with the IT department to keep tabs on the vehicles used by the headquarters, the supply depot, and the factory so that operating expenses can be cut.
- The purpose of the office pick-up and drop-off service is to ensure that all officers and employees arrive on time by carefully organizing their routes.
- In addition to the duties specified here, you may also be asked to perform other tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate by upper management.
Status of Employment: Full-time
Needed Level of Education
- Completed an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited institution and hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field.
- JCOs, or junior commissioned officers, will be given priority.
Possible Experience Needs: 5 to 8 year(s)
Additional Necessities: Only males are allowed to apply
Location: Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Payment and Perks
- Mobile bill
- As per the Company Policy.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
The deadline for applications is August 10, 2022.
Address : Labib Group Corporate Office, Alamgir Tower, House No: 11/B, Road No: 55, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212.
Web : www.labibgroup.com
Business : With 24 years in the industry, Labib Group is a formidable force in Bangladesh. The company operates in a wide variety of industries, including textiles, sweaters, telecommunications, banking, leasing, information technology, agriculture, and more. It is a business conglomerate with a focus on international trade that operates 20 manufacturing and commercial facilities in Bangladesh. It’s playing a crucial part in helping Bangladesh bring in foreign currency and create jobs.