Context: We need a proactive and skilled front-line communicator. You must understand sales dynamics and have great people skills to succeed in this profession. Our fixed pay and sales commission is unmatched.
- Career advise over the phone and in person for students and parents studying in Australia, Canada, and the UK.
- Inquire about consumer needs. To follow up, introduce the company’s offerings to consumers (call records, database updates).
- Maintaining good client communication and preparing applications for overseas university admissions/other entry formalities with the university’s international office.
- English-proficient. Coordinating Admissions/Compliance Manager.
Status of employment: Full-time
Workplace: Work at the office
Needed Level of Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, HRM, Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, HRM, Management.
- American International University Bangladesh, BRAC University, East West University, Independent University, Bangladesh, and Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Adobe Photoshop, Digital Marketing, IELTS.
Possible Experience Needs
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Experience At least 2 years
- Customer Care, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, and Face-to-Face Customer Support are required skills.
- Experience in the following business areas is required: Immigration & Education Consultancy.
- Analytically gifted.
- Saturday-Thursday workdays (10 AM to 6 PM).
- Ability to learn and explain products and services to prospects.
- Tolerant of rejection. Excellent bargaining skills and complaint resolution.
- CRM Software and phone system knowledge.
- Management, Microsoft Office, computer skills
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Work Location: Dhaka (Mohakhali)
Salary: Tk. 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Payments and Perks
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Credit card, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
The deadline for applications is 11 Feb 2023
International Admission Service